Hey there guys! I know, I know. It has taken almost a year to get this blog up and running, but a lot has happened in a year for Drew and I. Moving, buying a house, new jobs, getting married, and do not forgot our new bundle of joy Hagen. The picture on the left is of our new family in our new living room - Roger, Gay, Drew, Me, Mom, and Dad.
Here is our new home during the Azalea Trails 2007. The flowers were absolutley beautiful this year. If you have not come to take in the trails, you should put it on your list for next March - breathtaking!Drew and I married in Cabo San Lucas last year overlooking the ocean. We came inside the hotel and snapped a few pictures. This is one of our favorites in RIU Palace. Our one year is coming up quickly.
We went to New York to for Mom's birthday and to visit Jenny. The weather was gorgeous and Aidan had a blast. We did not have to put him down, he just sort of sleep where he fell in Jenny's apartment.Finishing at the deer lease in Brady. I was in charge of catching our dinner. We starved that night! Well, that is all for now. Hunting season is right around the corner as well as our trip to Tampa. More pics to come soon!


1 comment:
Laurie,
Just now got to check the blog and love it! All's well here. Erin's businesses are still growing. Mike is still working toward graduation. I'm still working on reaching retirement, while I still love to teach ... when the kids or admin. let us do our jobs. Tom's working hard at work and at home to finish our kitchen. Almost done.
Miss you both,
Aunt Liz
Post a Comment