This past weekend our good friends, the Washmons, invited me to go with them to Waco for the weekend to watch the TAMU v Baylor game. We had an absolute blast eventhough our Aggies did not win the game. I have to mention that the Washmons are diehard Baylor fans, but they were extremely kind to me even though I was the enemy. This is the Aggie Band at Floyd Casey Stadium.
The Baylor faithful. Wade said that this was the largest crowd this year. Notice all the maroon in the back right hand side of the picture. No matter what the case, the 12th man will be there supporting our team.
Ashley and I at the tailgate. There was good friends, yummy barbeque, cold drinks, karoke, and yes a bus they call the Bearmobile.
Here is the Bearmobile. This is the perfect tailgate vehicle. It was so cold on Saturday with a nasty blowing wind, so the bus provide a warm haven for us. Wade said that they took the bus to a FIJI event one night and some vandalized the side of the bus. That is a shame.
Wade singing karoke. Classic!
Ashley and Baker.
Ashley, Me, and Baker.
Say cheese Ashley!
Thank you so much for a great weekend Wade and Ashley. I had so much fun hanging out in Waco! We will have to do it again next year. We would love to take you to Aggieland.
This is actually an old picture from the TAMU v OU game. Need we say more?

Pure joy - Mom stealing kisses from Aidan. I love this picture.
Pure joy - Mom stealing kisses from Aidan. I love this picture.
Emalie is too cute for words. She is wearing a hat that Mom made her.
I snapped this pic the other night from our backyard. The sunset was amazing. It was a great gift from above.
No comments:
Post a Comment