Drew and I just got back from an awesome trip to Steamboat Springs, CO. We got to share the slopes with Allison, Byron and the girls for a few days. It was a total blast.
Allison resting at the top of Tomahawk. Allison had the chance to have some girl time on the slopes Thursday morning.
Drew and I in the gondola.
Caroline hung out at ski school in the morning.
This was the view from our condo balcony. We were lucky enough to stay in Bearclaw which is a ski in and out right on the mountain. We will definetly be going back!
Ok, there is a story here. This run is called Heavenly Daze. I had to get down to our condo to drop off my jacket due to the heat and this was the fastest way down. I almost lost my lunch. Yes, that is the town of Steamboat Springs at the bottom of this picture about 2500 ft below us. Not the best run to take if you are terrified of heights. In the end I did make it down by keeping my eyes on the snow.
View from top of Sunshine Express Lift.
Drew tearing it up on Spur Run.
Claire Bear and Drew.
Caroline on Stampede. She was quit the little skier.
Drew and Byron popping into their skiis.
Lastly, me waiting for the crew. We had such an awesome time visiting with Allison, Byron and the girls in Steamboat. It was a much needed vacation and we cannot wait to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment