Monday, June 15, 2009

Emalie's First Birthday


I was out on business travel last week in Dallas and witnessed probably the most terrifying windstorm in my life. This is a picture of 121 at Grapevine Mills Blvd. I had to take cover underneath the overpass because the wind was blowing so hard. See the funnel cloud on the left?

Before heading to Dallas for a business trip, Drew and I headed to Beaumont for Emalie's first birthday party. Here I am at 11 weeks. Just a little bump right now.
Here is Baby Girl doing what she does best, stealing your heart.
My bump shows a little more here. Ready or not, here it comes.

Austin eating his cupcake and ice cream.

Aidan and his cupcake. This was a funny picture because Aidan is not really known to have a sweet tooth.

Aunt Liz with Emalie.
J and Melissa helping Emalie blow out her first candle.
Yummy, Strawberry cupcakes.
Balloon any one.

Unlike Aidan, Emalie has a great sweet tooth. She demolished her cupcake.

Aidan just keeps on growing and growing.

Jimmie and Blainey

Boy time in the pool.

Emalie loved her balloons.

Anyone notice something missing from this picture . . . the birthday girl. She was enjoying watching the kids open her presents.

Tracy, Blainey and Mommy to Be

Tracy and She She
Does the water on the fence give you an indication on how much fun the boys had swimming in the pool? We had such an awesome time visiting with family this weekend. Happy 1st birthday Baby Girl.

No comments: