
Gay and Roger and came to visit us in Alabama for Thanksgiving. We had great food, watched some great football, and put together Luke's "toys".

Working hard on the seat for the swing.

Reading instructions is always a good thing.

Getting close.

Success! Thank you so much Allison, Byron, Caroline and Claire for Luke's swing.
.JPG)
Here are some recent prego pics - 36 weeks.
.JPG)
37 weeks. We have another doctor appointment tomorrow. As of our last visit we are dialated to 1. The legs and hands are really starting to swell, so these days I spend the majority of my time on the coush with my feet up. 12 more days!!!!!
1 comment:
It is getting so close I can't stand it!! Cannot wait to hear the news of Luke's arrival! You look great and will be a wonderful mommy to your sweet little boy. Thanks for the update. Looks like the Beaumont shower was a great success. Wish I could have made it. The cake looked so yummy!!! Miss you TONS!
Post a Comment