Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lovoi Family Reunion

I know, we have been the worst bloggers on the planet.  I am making a promise to be a better blogger.  It gets hard working full time and chasing after our little man.  A few weeks ago we headed into Beaumont for a Lovoi family reunion with my Dad's family.  We used to get together every summer at our beach house in Gilcrest, but Hurricane Ike has taken care of that.  It is so sad.  I wish Luke could have grown up sharing the same joys I had as a girl with summers at the beach house with family.  We have started our own Lovoi tradition of going to Orange Beach every summer, so although there are not ten million kids and adults running around it is still the beach.  No to mention a much cleaner prettier beach. 
Dad's brothers and sisters: Pop, Liz, Sheils, Barbara, Katherine and Joe
Emalie in the jump jump.
No swimsuit....no problem.
Luke, Tracy and Mommy.
Aunt Rose is, I think, 94 and still going strong!
Aunt Lena and Stephen.  Aunt Lena is also in her 90s and going strong.
This was the first time Luke met cousin Tessa.

Here is Dad's immediate family.  We are missing a few folks, but here we all are.  We missed you Kirby, Erin, Drew and Aunt Jenny.

No comments: