Two weeks ago we headed to Tyler to visit with Drew's family and some of our old friends. Luke had so much fun spending time with Mimi and Papa.
Goofing off!
Our good friends Raymond and Tiffany had their annual crawfish broil while we were in town. The food was super yummy and we were able to take advantage of the beautiful wildflowers, or weeds as Raymond calls them.
Pretty flowers.
First ride on the 4 wheeler. Do not worry grandparents we rode around at a snail's pace and Luke loved it!
Luke was baptized a few weeks ago and in the frenzy of the weekend I did not get any good pictures. I fully intended to take pictures in the beautiful azaleas, but of course Murphy's law. I finally got Luke into his outfit and bang...crazy rain and wind storm hits. I took advantage of Mimi and Papa's lovely sitting room for a few pictures.
Mimi has a beautiful English bath. We have pictures of Claire and Caroline in this bath at this age, so we carried on this tradition with Luke.
We had a great visit and loved seeing everyone. On a side note, Luke has made a full recovery from pneumonia. I noticed he was red hot during our flight home from Tyler. His fever had spiked to 103 which really worried Drew and I. We gave him some tylenol to help the fever and promised to take him to the doctor the following morning if the fever was still present. Well, next day we are in the doctor's office and get the news of pneumonia. It was a hard week last week, but we were able to stay out of the hospital. Luke is now doing great and back to his old self. Poor guy has had it rough the past few months, hopefully we will enjoy some health days ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment