Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pink Eye

A picture is worth a thousand words.  I got a call from school a few days ago and Luke's teacher said his eye was getting a little red and puffy.  Pink eye is going around like the plague here in South Alabama, so I knew right away we had pink eye.  Above is at the dr office waiting.

Swolen shut after nap time that same day.  Time passed - about 2 hours.

Later than same day.  Poor guy.  Luke actually did pretty well with pink eye.  It was really itchy so I kept a warm towel close by to wipe away the ooey gooey.  We kept our hands cleaned and wiped down all toys touched at night to ensure no sharing of germs.  After 3 days he was back to normal.  Felt sorry for the little guys as it looked like he was in a fight!

No comments: