Drew and I celebrated my 28th birthday on the 21st. I have to tell you that this is the first birhtday where it occurred to me how long I have been on this Earth. Thinking back on all the memories has made me realize how much I am truly blessed.
Drew took me to my now favorite restaurant in town, Villa Montez. It has a great patio, but it was a little too hot to sit out there that night. Here is the piece of chocolate cake that Drew and I shared for dessert. As you can see, we tore it apart.
My gift was a Playstation 3. I know, I know this really is not what most girls ask for on their birthdays. Drew and I love to watch movies so I really wanted a Blue Ray DVD player. This game system has one built in, and we can enjoy competiting with each other every now and then. If you do not have a Blue Ray DVD player, I highly suggest you buy one. the picture is so clear it is ridiculous. Tiger Woods Golf is also unreal.
Here is Drew enjoying NCAA Football 2009. The controllers are wireless ehcih allows us to move around or sit on the couch while we play. No chords here! My birthday was wonderful!!Drew and I are looking forward to going to the beach this weekend to celebrate both our birthdays with the Lovoi's. My little sis is coming in from NYC and I cannot wait to see her.
My in-laws from Florida sent me these awesome flip flops called switch flops. The thong part of the shoe is velcro and can be replaced. There is a website full of the cutest thongs. Thank you Allison, Byron, Caroline and Claire. I love them!!
We headed to Gay and Roger's house for presents and yummy King Crab dinner. King Crab is my favorite.

Thank you so much for the gifts! I love the earrings!
Before we headed home, Gay bought my favortie kind of dessert. White cake with white icing. Plain Jane just the way I like it! Thank you so much for a great night Roger and Gay!
1 comment:
Happy Happy Birthday! You look beautiful, as usual!! Miss you!!!
Love,
Jenn
Post a Comment