Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of July


Drew and I headed into Beaumont for 4th of July weekend. Drew met Baby Emalie for the first time. We really enjoyed spending time golfing, talking, singing, and swimming with the family.

Emalie was so tiny in his arms.
Drew was a natural taking care of Emalie. I will remember this when we have a little one. - diapers anyone?
Feeding time.
Sweet little Emalie.
Drew and I brought Melissa more diva onesies for Emalie.
Aunt Faye with Baby Emalie.
Drew, Pop and I played golf on the 5th. It was extremely hot and humid, but still a lot of fun.
Say cheese.
Bath time for Emalie before heading to Jimmy and Shelle's.

Aidan wanted to help Taddy bathe his baby sister.
It is funny, we have a picture of Aidan making the same face as an infant.
All ready to go to the barbeque.
Aidan has really taken to his baby sister. He will say, "I love my baby sister".
Every kids dream, Jimmy rented this "air slide" for the kiddos for the barbeque on the 5th.
Aidan was a little unsure of the slide, but . . .
It did not take him too long to charge the mountain.
Ready to go at the top.
He chose to hang onto the side for balance. You can see he is a little nervous by the look on his face.
Jimmy got in on the fun too and . .
got me very wet with his splash.
Jimmy playing with his sons Wyatt and Austin.
Here is Tong and Michelle's daughter,Natalie, sliding down the lower slide.
Say cheese Austin.
Tons of fun with the Lovoi group (L to R: Austin, Jimmy, Wyatt, Natalie, and Caroline).
Jennifer and Jeremy had a son in early April. Meet Cooper Roebuck.
Wyatt loves to help with Baby Cooper. You can see the Samaha in Wyatt in this picture.
Dinner at Jimmy's.
I fed Emalie her bottle and then rocked her to sleep. I could not put her down. She loves to snuggle with her Godmother.
Here is Drew again. Look at those smiles.
Aunt Pam meeting Emalie for the first time.

Late night at the Lovoi's - time to karoke.

Here is me singing "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor. I am not too sure what Jimmy and Wyatt are doing.
Jennifer and Caroline singing "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond.

Jimmy and Jennifer singing "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison.

Drew singing "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash.

Aunt Barbara dancing to "American Pie".
Sisters Liz and Barbara.

Emalie laid low with Taddy during the 4 crazy hours of singing and dancing.

1 comment:

thecleggfamily said...

love all the new posts....hysterical about you getting wet after his splash!! looks like you have been up to a lot of fun! we miss you!!!! i can't wait to see you again. by the way, you look great!