Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy 30th Drew

Happy 30th Drew. We celebrated his birthday last night at El Charro. I put together a surprise dinner party at our favorite restaurant in town. He had no idea and was very surprised when we walked in to the sound of "Surprise, Happy Birthday Drew"!
I gave Drew his gifts early yesterday before our morning walk. Nice bow right, the practice has paid off.
Jon Hart koozie and travel cooler.
Twenty of our closest friends and family surprised Drew at El Charro.
I am so angry at myself for not taking a picture of the cake before it was cut into. I took a deer lease picture of Drew from when he was about six and had it imaged onto a cake. The cake was so yummy, but I still wish I had taken a picture first.
After dinner, we headed downtown to Rick's. There was a great band playing so we sat outside in the cool night to enjoy some drinks and music.
Will and Jon goofing around.
Ashley and I say cheese. We just found out that Ashley and Wade are expecting their first born right around the first of March. Congratulations guys, little Baylor Bear will be here soon.
We had a blast celebrating Drew's birthday with everyone. Thank you all for joining Drew and I to celebrate his big 3-0. Here's to another fantastic,memory filled 30 more.

1 comment:

Aaron and Andrea said...

LAURIE!!!! I randomly saw you sent me a message to my old hotmail account about facebook (which I don't do and I know I probably should) so I googled your married name and found your blog! So fun. I only read the posts that are up right now, but I can't wait to go through all the old ones and see what you have been up to. I have been thinking about you and your family with Ike and I hope y'all are okay. You can check out our blog at thecotts.blogspot.com or better yet, send me an email at acottrell@belaw.com. Hope all is well!