Remember in my last post how I mentioned Luke was not feeling too well. Well it turns out the reason why is because he had strep. We spent pretty much all last week resting at the house and trying to get well. It was really hard as nothing could make him happy. I remember having strep once as an adult, so I can only imagine what it is like as a kiddo. The good news is.....
One shot later and a few days rest and we are back to our old self! Our good friends Calvin and Karen came into town this weekend for a visit. I took Karen to the beautiful Grand Hotel in Point Clear and we were able to get some cute pictures of our little guy.
Running and playing in the sunshine...so glad those strep days are behind us!
Karen and Luke enjoying a swing.
I love this picture.
We spent pretty much the entire weekend outside in the nice weather. Luke really enjoys playing with anything that has wheels or a steering wheel. He is all boy in these next few pictures.
Helping Daddy condition the seats.
Luke's feet are finally big enough for his camo crocs. Just like Daddy's. We are so happy he is feeling better and eating better too!
No comments:
Post a Comment